Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The cutest

The only thing better than licorice allsorts? Mini licorice allsorts.

mini licorice allsorts
{mini licorice allsorts}

For serious.

mini licorice allsorts
{mini licorice allsorts, in hand}

My mom and my sister conspired to find them for my Easter basket, since I'm fairly indifferent towards chocolate bunnies. I managed to make the jar last for two days, which I felt was an accomplishment. 

I know you're going to want to know where they bought them (so you can track them down yourself if you're a licorice afficionado, or so you can avoid them if it makes you gag) and I think they came from CostPlus. I usually get my licorice allsorts from there because they stock the Bassets brand, which is my personal fave.

Oh, and they didn't come in the jar, that's just how my sister packaged them. I'm sure they originally came in a little plastic bag of some sort.

8 comments:

  1. I love the photos! They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I just saw these at Cost Plus last weekend!

    It took ALL my willpower not to buy them. (I had just picked all the black licorice jellybeans out of the bowl on Easter...which may have helped my resolve...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to know there are other ladies under the age of 75 who love black licorice as much as I do. Pretty licorice, even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can I just say that your pictures are awesome - always, for serious ;) yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're totally right! I LOVE these...

    ReplyDelete
  6. "For serious"! Love L-O-V-E love all sorts! And minis!?!?!? Death of me!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!