Thursday, October 1, 2009

Etsy love - rennes le chateau

Anabela might turn out to be the downfall of my savings account. First it was the perfume. Now it's bags. She posted about rennes le chateau a few weeks ago and I had to head over to the shop and stare at all the lovely pictures.

{gretel leather tote - image from renneslechateau}

It was fate. I've been in the market for a simple weekend getaway bag / busy day tote (you know, the days where you need to carry a couple changes of clothes and some files and you have packages to mail). I'd much rather make a purchase like this on Etsy, where I feel like I know the person I'm buying from.

{the Annie bag - image from renneslechateau}

I brought the Annie bag in slate gray home to live with me. We're getting along very well already.

15 comments:

  1. Oh it's so, so lovely, Rachel. You are NOT HELPING with my gray obsession, though :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice!! I love the large, low-sewn handles!!I was jsut thinking how gray looks good with everything, you can brighten it up or darken it down. I bought a pair of slate gray trousers and I wear them with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh! I love the color of this one!!
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30997051

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful bag for sure - I was doing some etsy strolling this morning too

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea of a gray bag for fall, but i haven't found one to my liking yet. nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swoon! I am completely in love with your bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful bag! I love the way the handles are sitched into the outside of the bag. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous shop. Love the styling of the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been eye'ing that bag forever! I love it, especially in gray! Seems to be the color this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no! Now I may need to add this as well to my collection, it's perf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a perfect shade of gray. off to check it out more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bag! You are a lucky lady.

    { Lindsey }
    http://greatfullday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Julia is so awesome! Her pieces are actually treasures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. a rennes le chateau j'aime ca

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!